Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One of Drew's many projects

Before the arrival of the baby, we are on a mission to completely clear out our house and so far we have done a great job. Countless trips to the Salvation Army have enabled us to have 3 "clutter free" bedrooms AND closets and the final stage is the garage.
Our canoe has always taken up way too much space so my husband finally came up with a creative idea to properly store it utilizing the fridge in the garage (smart I tell ya). He did a little research online and came across directions to build himself a little shelf (probably doesn't like me to call it that) but I must say it was an AWESOME idea. I don't think we will use the canoe much in the next year unfortunately so it really was worth it to gain the space.
Oh, what life would be like with a basement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home