Sunday, April 26, 2009

Log In Date AND a Due Date??????

Well, this post is long overdue. I put it off for obvious reasons in the beginning to be certain this was really happening. December 1st we had the shock of our lives, and I do mean SHOCK! After waiting close to 3 years for our daughter from China, we found out we were not only waiting for her, but we were also expecting.
There are no words to describe how we felt as this is something we have never even thought about again since about 4 years ago prior to starting the adoption process. We always knew in our hearts we wanted to be adoptive parents so that is the route we chose over pursuing other avenues to begin our family.

We feel so completely blessed to have been given this opportunity. Not only am I so thankful that I am experiencing pregnancy, but I have also been blessed with it being terrible easy so far. I was 26 weeks yesterday, so only 2 weeks away from beginning the third trimester.

Since this is our adoption blog, I will not be posting much on the babyfront here, but I have started a new blog for anyone interested. There is a link to the right under "Renshaw Baby Blog".

We are so lucky to have such great friends and family who have been so supportive of us. I'm sure it's all their prayers that have gotten me this far while being so healthy. Talk about a 40th birthday suprise...I turn 40 in June and my due date is August 1.

3 1/2 months to go and then hopefully less than 24 months left until China!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karmen and Greg said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise!

Karmen
www.babybernacchi.com
LID - 9/11/06 for Ella

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home