Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fall Project




For those family and friends that know me well, you also know I do not have a crafty, artistic, bone in my body. However, this was the project of Fall 2006. It is finally completed and hanging proudly in the kitchen.

The bad news is that this is my very last project of it's kind...due to consistent turmoil, stress, losing the needles, running out of thread, occasional strong language (okay, a lot), and pouting, the husband says this is the "last project of it's kind". I will accept his declaration and throw in the sequins, thread, needles,...and whatever was involved...

But it looks great (at least I think so:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! It looks incredible - you should be very proud of yourself...great job!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that I initially did not want to see your project. It's actually quite nice!

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! You are crafty. See.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home