Friday, September 26, 2008

This aunt just loves to brag...


Since we don't have kids yet it is very convenient for me to borrow my siblings kids. My brother said when they were waiting for the last baby to be born, his wife always said she "wants her blonde hair blue-eyed baby". I think she got one, what do you think? This is miss Hallie Nicole's 1 year picture and she is wearing the same dress that big sis Isabel wore for her 1 year picture. I can hardly wait to see this one at Christmas (and Jena can hardly wait too).
I just returned from a fabulous 2 day conference in Orlando. We stayed at the Gaylord Palms which is about as fancy as it gets (for me anyways) :)
It was so much fun and I felt like I learned alot but we also played a little since there were 6 of us friends that went together.
Tomorrow we are taking Jena to Orlando to Universal Studios so hopefully I will get some fun new pictures to post after our trip. We had free passes and just realized they expire this Tuesday so with such short notice Jena couldn't really invite a friend but I think she will still have fun anyways.
Hooray for Friday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mommy said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I know you are such a proud Aunt!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home